HP Envy 4520 not connecting to wifi is a very common problem, which occurs in MAC, and Windows. One of the customer Jack will from California connected to our HP envy 4520 customer support and described his issue with HP Printer.
I have recently purchased brand new envy 4520. When at my home network and I have put in the password correctly but it will not connect to MAC. I have switched everything off and restarted again but no success. I have never had such an issue with other devices. I have printed off diagnostic from the printer which suggests some issue with MAC address filtering on my sky router but has never activated MAC address filtering on my router. Please help with MAC address filtering and resolve hp envy 4520 won’t connect to wifi issue.
Solution 1 – Fixing connection between Laptop and Printer Wifi using HP Scan Doctor [Windows only]
As this issue is with your laptop and HP Envy 4520, however, it works fine with the computer. So, you need to resolve connection issue between HP printer and Your Computer. For that, you can use HP Scan doctor if it does not resolve or you are facing problem in resolving this issue you can call to Our Independent HP Printer technical Support Number – +1-870-345-4333.
- You have dually check whether your HP envy 4520 printer is On and connected to your Laptop.
- After ensuring, download HP Scan Doctor, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- After appearing Welcome screen, You have to click Start to view a list of available printers.
- Locate your Printer i.e HP Envy 4520, Select and Click Next.
If your hp printer is not listed or a connection problem is still coming, then click My product is not listed or select your connection type, follow the on-screen instructions, and then click Retry. If the problem still persists, You can call Our Independent HP Customer Service Phone Number – +1-870-345-4333.
- You need to Click either Fix Scanning or Fix Printing.
- You need to review the list of test results, and then fix any problem found.
If you see a checkmark, your HP ENVY 4520 printer passed the Scan test.
If you see a wrench, HP Print and Scan Doctor found an issue and you need to repair it.
If you see an exclamation point, the HP Scan doctor failed and required user action, but the step was skipped.
If you see an X, then you need to follow the on-screen instructions to fix the printing problem.
Solution – 2 – Hard Reset to Your HP Envy 4520
- First, Make sure that your Hp printer is connected to wall power outlet
- Now, Remove all the ink cartridges and then do a hard reset to your printer.
- With the printer turned on, you need to disconnect the power cord from the rear of your printer and also unplug printer’s power cord from the wall outlet.
- Now, Remove USB Cable, If is there any?
- You need to wait for few minutes, Now press and hold the power button on your printer for 30 seconds to remove additional charging.
- After doing this, you need to plug back the power cable to the wall outlet without using extension board and then plug back power cord to the printer.
- Switch on the printer and wait till printer get warm and the printer is idle.
- Test a print page and check whether the printer is working or not.
If the problem still persists, You should call – 870-345-4333 (Toll-Free) to connect with independent Hp Printer Customer Service, It may happen that some virus or hacks have corrupted your computer and printer’s driver.
Solution – 3 – Using HP Toolbox.
Most of the HP Printer is Pre-installed with HP ToolBox software. It is very helpful to fix many HP Printer problems.
If you want to open HP Toolbox Software, You have to follow the steps below:
- First, open search windows for HP and after that select HP envy 4520 solution centre from the list of results.
- Now, Open HP Toolbox:
>> If HP Printer Assistant opens and You have HP envy 4520, then Click Tools, and then click Advanced Settings.
>> If HP Printer Assistant opens and you have an HP Envy 4520 printer, click the Print and Scan tab, and then click on Maintain Your Printer.
- If you have HP Solution Center, click on Tools from the main screen, and then after clicking on Printer Toolbox.
- Explore the various HP printer options that are available for your HP printer envy 4520 by clicking each tab.
Solution 4 – Restart the router and printer
You need to restart the router and printer to resolve any wifi connectivity problems.
Note: Restarting a router can lead to network and internet disconnection temporarily.
Completing any task or downloads in progress before implementing these steps, and you need to bookmark this page to keep troubleshooting if wireless issues don’t go away.
- You need to Turn off the Wifi router by pressing the power button or unplugging the power cord.
- Now, Turn off the printer and cross-check whether any USB or Ethernet cables are connected or not
- Now, reconnect the printer’s power cord to the wifi router or turn it on again then wait till Internet activity light to bling with a normal connected status.
- Now, it’s done, turn on the HP printer and Enjoy printing.
I hope these solutions will help you a lot, If you still facing any issues and your hp envy 4520 not printing anything then please Call – 870-345-4333 (Toll-Free) for Instant HP envy 4520 setup Support.
Popular Searches: hp envy 4520 cannot connect, hp envy 4520 cannot connect to wifi, hp envy 4520 won’t connect to mac, hp envy 4520 won’t connect to laptop